Onboarding Day 5: Using Livestream Studio
Today, we’ll dive a bit deeper into the Livestream Studio encoder that you are able to access using your Vimeo Enterprise account owner credentials.
Livestream Studio is a live production switcher that incorporates many elements of a professional live multi-camera production into one desktop software. Think of it as a live production truck or a TV station's master control room on your computer.
Our Studio software has a ton of amazing and flexible features, and we can walk you through a full demo during one of our live webinars that you can sign up for here.
- Studio Video Tutorials
- Installing Studio
- Recommended Hardware Specifications
- Connecting Cameras to your Computer
- Adding Audio Sources
- Adding Graphics Overlay Tracks
Not using Studio? Here are a few other resources:
- Going Live from your Mobile Device
- Encoder guide - This is a list of recommended encoders you can use to send your stream to the Vimeo Player
Tomorrow, in our last article of onboarding, we’ll walk you through how to best get in touch with our Enterprise Support team ongoing technical support.
The Vimeo Solutions Team